Sunday, December 7, 2014

A big day and very so grateful..

Karen and Myself at the show
Once again Karen and I setup a booth at the 2nd annual "Madison Handmade Market" Christmas show in my community. I want to thank all those who purchased my hand carved Santa's and Snowman.  The overwhelming response was fantastic. 98% of my inventory was one sold within a few hours. Most customers were repeat, but others were new visitors in our community. This year I did except some special orders that still need to meet December 24th deadline so my evenings sitting in front of the TV with carving tools in hand are not over yet. Below are some before and after pictures of what the day looked like.
My booth display setup for the Madison Handmade Market show in Madison, Indiana


Carvings left by days end...

No comments:

Post a Comment