Friday, January 10, 2020

Cool Flip Top

For many years I have been wanting to make this cool tool storage cart. I can mount my planer and jointer in a small footprint. To access either machine I can unscrew the knobs on side, flip knobs out and flip over. You can mount other types of tools if you wanted. Like drill press, disk sander, etc.

I made this unit out of one piece of 3/4 plywood. (Had wood left over). Overall rough size is 23 1/4 deep x 24" wide x 30" tall. It has 2" casters on bottom.

I may add a drawer in the bottom to store accessories that go with each machine. Estimated cost to build is around $75.00

I loved it so much that I built another one so I can mount my spindle sander and jigsaw. If you are interested go to www.steve4wood.tumblr.com to see the plans with material list. (See picture below)








Number 2 cabinet


Cabinet #2 with lower drawer opened


www.steve4wood.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment