Sunday, January 29, 2023

Cabinet for Dan my neighbor

 Over the holidays I had a call from Dan. He asked if I could make him a cabinet that he could place in his mud room so he could store pots and pans. After reviewing with him about his thoughts and ideas... I made notes and told him when I finished my Christmas carvings, I would start around mid-January. So finally, I was able to begin. His request was simple pine boards and to be painted.

Like I said I made out of pine boards and then painted cabinet white Size is 12" deep x 32" tall and 60 long. Due to the long style cabinet, I suggested making door that would bi-fold style doors. This would give him full access to storing items. This cabinet will also include a middle shelf.


Closed View


Partial Opened View


Fully Opened View

No comments:

Post a Comment