Friday, September 18, 2015

New Carvings

In our community we will be having an art festival and I have been asked to participate with some carvings. Madison Art Alliance will be having a booth at this event. These three carvings will be for sale. Besides the added income to me, this will allow me to have local recognition among other artist in our town. My plan is to still participate in the Christmas Craft show in December. Now I will need to get back to it and start carving more. The funds from this event will allow me to purchase material for the Christmas show.
The center Santa is around 12" tall. On the right Santa with candle is 8" tall and the one thin Santa is 10" tall. All three are made from Basswood and painted with acrylic paint. Painting was done by my wife Karen.


No comments:

Post a Comment